Friday 1 August 2014

Liebster Awards!

So, after a busy few weeks at work, I finally got round to checking my gmail notifications/blog comments and was surprised and excited to be nominated for a Liebster award by not 1 but 4 lovely bloggers!!! I would like to thank Samantha over at http://smallandblondex.blogspot.co.uk/, Theresa over at http://www.violeteyesblog.blogspot.ie/, Nicole over at http://theprofessionofspending.blogspot.co.uk/, and Jess over at http://jessicasjournel.blogspot.co.uk/
You guys are uber cool :)
So these are the rules:
  • You must answer all questions that are given to you 
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you 
  • When you finish this, you must nominate eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Provide your nominees with eleven questions of your choice
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you 
  • You must inform your nominees that you have nominated them 
  • Provide your nominees with a link to your post for more information
I've randomly selected a few questions from each nominator, so I will answer a total of 11 questions.

How long have you been blogging for and what do you love about it?
I've been blogging for about 2 months now! I love how the whole blogging community are so friendly and you can get to know more people through your things in common! I just hope I can one day attend a bloggers meetup! :)
 
If you were stuck on a desert island, what would be the 5 things you take with you?
Wow, um, definitely my phone.... wait, I won't be able to get signal will I....?!
Okay, that's out the window... um, my cat, so I won't get lonely. My mp4 or some sort of device that will let me play music. Can I take my bed? And does food count? Oh and also a tv?! :P

Do you have any hidden/funny talents?
Unfortunately, I don't! I'm quite boring aren't I?

Heels or flats and why?
Flats! Definitely! I can't walk in heels!
 
What is your favourite magazine?
Company magazine is my favourite! I also love Look, Kerrang and heat.

Who is your inspiration for your blog?
Hmm, I really like Zoe London and Lily Melrose! I'm actually in contact with them quite often for work and I've met them before at an event :) 

What is your favourite book?
I love the 'House of Night' series, I still haven't got round to reading them all, but they are a must read. Really beautifully written, P.C Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast are such amazing writers.

What is your favourite movie and TV show?
I really like films that make you reevaluate your life and see that there is more to life than work or school. I saw a preview of 'Into The Storm' recently and it was such an eye opener, really moving film and I highly recommend it! My favourite tv show are: 2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, 90210... I can't pick just one!!

What do you love most about the world?
Wow, what an amazing question. Nature. & the natural form of this world. I really want to travel the world one day and see as many countries as I can. I want to see the Colorado River creeping up in the Grand Canyon, the glaciers and waterfalls in Iceland, the coral reefs in Australia, ahhhhhh!

What would you say was your favourite holiday/vacation? 
I went to New York/Canada when I was about 7, and surprisingly I still remember it! I really wanna go back to the states and see more of it! 

What are you favourite pizza toppings?
Ham and mushroom! 

Anyway, enough about me! My nominees are:

My questions to you are:
1.) What's your favourite band?
2.) What's your favourite clothing store?
3.) If you can have dinner with anyone, be it dead or alive who would it be and why?
4.) Would you rather be a unicorn or a mermaid for a day?
5.) How do you like your eggs in the morning?
6.) Favourite London Underground station?
7.) If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
8.) What is your best childhood memory?
9.) Marmite. Love it or hate it?
10.) Do you have any siblings and if so, what are their names and ages?
11.) Do you think bloggers could take over the world one day?!

Looking forward to your answers! Drop me a comment when you're done so I can read them!

Thanks! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment