Saturday 6 August 2016

#BigBloggersExpo

A few weeks ago I attended Ldn Meet Up's #BigBloggerExpo event run by the lovely Lauren and Abigail.
If you are not familiar with Ldn Meet Up, it is an organisation for bloggers to meet with brands and other bloggers at events. I have been to a couple of events myself and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them, so I was very excited to be attending this one!

It was held at the Danubius Hotel Regent Park in London from 2-5pm. Perfect was to spend a Sunday afternoon. I bumped into my Welsh babes Neesha, Char and Lottie and sat with them whilst we eagerly awaited for the doors to open. We were given a sheet with all of the brands' names. We had to talk to every brand in order to get a stamp and at the end of the event exchange the stamped sheet to get our goodie bag. I thought it was a really clever way to get us to talk to everyone and stay there for the entire time.

When we were let in it was time to explore the different brands there!

There were 13 different brands altogether: Living Proof, Heaven Skincare, Jody Bell, 4 You By You, Dr Paw Paw, Two Three, Bonnie Boo, Jewellery Box, Juvadent, Westlab, Borough Box, Return to Glory and Brandbassador.

It was great to talk to all the brands and learn more about the products.

The ones that stood out for me were: Living Proof, who do amazing hair products like dry shampoo and hair styling sprays. Two Three, who do cool, affordable clothing. And Bonnie Boo who just launched their website a few weeks ago. They make hampers full of baby goodies perfect for baby showers and gifts. 

I will be doing a more detailed blog post on specific products I got during the event so watch out for that!

The girls also held a raffle for the British Heart Foundation too, which I thought was really thoughtful of them.

I'm looking forward to next years #BigBloggerExpo!

If you are a blogger, based in or around London then I would definitely recommend you to sign up to Ldn Meet Up, you get an email when they announce new events! Who knows, I might see you at the next event :)

Thank you to Lauren and Abigail for having me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment